I am WAY behind on all the events that have been happening. Rather than start at the beginning, I'm going to start with today and work my way backwards.
For those of you who don't know yet, we are expecting a baby due in mid August. I am 9 weeks 3 days today and have pretty much felt like trash the entire time. Pregnancy does crazy things to your body and its difficult to think that this tiny fetus, not yet an abdominal organ, can cause so much GI distress!! I felt nausea with Peyton off and on and vomited occasionally off and on from about 9 - 13 weeks and even lost 11 pounds. But this child has me puking 6 out of 7 nights! I have felt queasy since 4 1/2 weeks and feel like I'm car sick most of the day and then need to lie down horizontally at about 4 p.m. before the puking starts. Usually I'm lying in bed trying to go to sleep and start puking over and over again. I hope none of you are eating while reading this! What can I say? I'm a nurse and not much grosses me out!
2 comments:
Wow!! I had no idea? I have been gone so long I havnt even seen you for so long! Man I totally understand how you feel with being sick 24-7. If you ever want to call me and talk please do. Im so happy for you! and hope this sickness will pass very soon. Congrates!!
Congratulations! We are very happy for all of you.
Post a Comment