I DID it!!! In two years/6 semesters, I graduated from the University of South Alabama with a Masters of Science in Nursing!! If I pass my certification exam that I will take in the next month or so, I will be a Women's Health Nurse Practitioner. It is definitely surreal! The best part was that even though we had to drive the 7 hours from Orlando to Mobile, AL, my family was only 3 hours away in Louisiana and were able to come too. I didn't attend the huge university commencement that was held on Saturday, 12/6. Instead, I attend the (nursing department only) Convocation held on Friday, 12/5 and was able to have Andrew & Peyton walk me across the stage. Afterwards, we all (about 18 of us) went to a local seafood restaurant for a nice dinner! A real treat for me since there are no good seafood restaurants in Orlando! Here are a few clips from the event!
3 comments:
Again, congratulation, congratulations and more congratulations! You did it!!!
Congratulations! I know you worked really hard for it. Good luck on your licensing exam.
YEAH!! I am so excited for you and very impressed. I loved the Christmas card... We were slackers this year and did not get one out. Next year for sure!
Post a Comment