This next week will be CRAZY and filled with many things on my To Do List. I thought that by "venting" here on the Blog, I would be able to reduce my anxiety...hopefully!
As most of you know, I was recently called as the Ward Activities Chairperson and we will be having our Fall Festival this Saturday, 10/25/08. Now, you may be asking why I'm having the Fall Festival on the same day as Peyton's third Birthday. Well, I was outvoted on the date, so I'm planning the Fall Festival and having family in town for Peyton's birthday.
So, today I have a test that I have to take at some point before I go to bed tonight. We also have the Chick-fil-A Birthday Club party at 6 p.m. We've been going to this since Peyton had her first birthday. She really likes it and we have fun watching her. Then, Andrew has school at 7:30 p.m.
Tuesday: I'm supposed to work at the hospital if they are busy - I need the money, but really don't have the time right now. After work, I have an Activities Committee at 7 p.m. which will be our last meeting before our Fall Festival.
Wednesday: I have an 8 a.m. doctor appointment, I need to order Peyton's birthday cake and make a run to Sam's to get some stuff for the Fall Festival, and I need to make some awards to hand out for prizes to the kids at the Festival.
Thursday: I "work" from 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. at the Orange County Health Department. This is my "free" job where I work to get experience for school. I only have about 2 or 3 more days and then I'm DONE - for the entire SEMESTER and my entire PROGRAM!!!
Friday: I am at the nursing home with the Community College Nursing Students from 6:30 a.m. until about 2:30 p.m. I have a haircut at 3 p.m. and a food storage canning to do at one of the sister's houses in our neighborhood. Then, Robin, Brent & Dakota fly in at about 10:30 p.m. and I need to get them from the airport.
Saturday: Peyton's Birthday & she wants to go to "Monkey Joe's" and indoor inflatable bounce house place. She really wanted to have her birthday party there, but we have too many kids on the invite list and it is WAY too expensive for that many people. We're actually going to one of the bounce places here in Clermont that isn't Monkey Joe's, but she thinks they're all Monkey Joe's. Anyway, we thought we'd just go there in the morning with her cousins, Aubree, Laci & Dakota. We'll try to wear them out enough so they'll take a good nap before the Fall Festival at 5 p.m.!
Sunday: NO plans - church then family night at the in-laws.
Monday: Andrew is taking off of work and we will spend the morning with Robin, Brent and Dakota. Peyton's birthday party is from 4 p.m. - 6 p.m. at one of our friends' neighborhoods at the clubhouse/pool. Hopefully, the weather will be nice and they can swim a little bit. Otherwise, they will be wearing Pirate/Princess outfits and having fun inside! Oh! I also have another school assignment due at 8 a.m. this morning. After the party, we will bring Brent, Robin & Dakota back to the airport.
So, I know everyone is busy, but I sometimes start overwhelming myself as I look ahead to what the week has in store for me - wondering how I'm going to get everything done that I need to. I know that somehow, in the end though...I will SURVIVE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment