Why haven't I been blogging? Well, I warned everyone that I am TOO busy to Blog!! School has been consuming our lives - and our new callings at church. Andrew got called to be the Ward Financial Clerk and I got called as the Ward Activities Chairperson. So, we've been up at the church every Tuesday night with meetings for the past two weeks. And he has school on Monday night. Peyton has ballet on Wednesday afternoons and we then wait for the weekend.
Oh, and I guess we've been to Disney a few times in between...
We went there for Labor Day to "camp" at Fort Wilderness campground in the cabins - which was fantastic! We then went about 3 weeks ago one day during the week. Kellie and her girls went with me, Peyton and another friend Stacy and her daughter Lindsay. The weather was a big cooler, so it was our first time there since early May when it started to get too hot.
We then spent the night there last Sunday night at Port Orleans French Quarter - great place! It even has beignets for breakfast!! Yummy! Our friends Todd, Bridget and their 3 year old son Ian were here visiting. We went to MGM (now called "Disney's Hollywood Studios") with them to eat lunch on Monday then went back to Magic Kingdom to meet Kellie, girls and Stacy & Lindsay again. It definitely helps that Grammy Jean works there and can get us in for FREE! Otherwise, we surely wouldn't go that often!
Here are a few pics from the past few weeks.

Port Orleans French Quarter Swimming Pool


Andrew would climb the stairs with Peyton and look over the top to let me know that he was sending her down so I could catch her in the pool. He really didn't have to tell me though because I could hear her squealing all the way down!

Peyton getting ready to climb the stairs to this slide at the pool at Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter Hotel. We stayed there one night last week when our friends Todd, Bridget and Ian were visiting from Louisiana.

Peyton & I riding the People Mover at Magic Kingdom

We LOVE these Disney strollers! We can fit all three girls in them - if they aren't fighting, that is!

Peyton wearing her "Ears" while at Disney's Hollywood Studios - AKA the "old" MGM

Peyton with (the Real Jasmin) and Aladdin at Magic Kingdom

Laci, Peyton & Aubree (as Princess Jasmin)

Peyton posing with her friend Snow White
2 comments:
She is growing up SO fast! I can't believe how big she is. But I also haven't seen her in 2 years. She is a perfect mix of you and Andrew. I am SO jealous that you live close enough to go to Disney Land and MGM. Carma would go NUTS over those princesses!
The girls are all getting so big!!! I can not believe it, they were just babies when we left! Time Flies!!!
Post a Comment