I cleaned my kitchen very well, doing things I don't do often, such as cleaning the inside of the microwave, putting comet in the sink and scrubbing it really good, wiping down the cabinets and appliances.
I have started to dust - which I absolutely HATE to do - which is why my home with 3 cats stays very dusty. I take a long time to dust and dust everything that isn't moving from top to bottom. I turned off the ceiling fan and used a pool broom to clean that off and then used that same broom to go around the ceiling and in the corners. I got out the dust buster to open the windows and clean in the cracks and after all that - I haven't even began using the Pledge yet! Now, Peyton is sleeping so I'll have to use this "quiet time" to study for my test tonight. I will start the Pledge as soon as she wakes up! Hopefully, I'll be able to finish the entire living and dining room today! Wednesday I'll conquer the bathrooms!
2 comments:
I'm not that bad am I?I I do think I have chilled a little bit with the cleaning and all. Anyway, can't wait to see you guys on FRIDAY!!! Who's picking us up?
love ya,
Robin
P.S. Brent say's he'll update our blog when you start posting comments;)
I Love the new background. So Cute!! I need you to come be a cleaning machine at my house. Somedays it feels hopeless. My nephew just got his mission call to Baton Rouge. I couldn't remember where you are from in LA but let me know. Thanks for blogging!
Post a Comment