On Monday, August 10, 2009 at 1:06 p.m., we welcomed our new son, Brady Allen, into the world! We had a scheduled c-section and everything went smoothly, just as it did with Peyton's birth. Here are some pictures from the big day!
Andrew and I in triage before the c-section
Don't laugh at my O.R. attire until you see Andrew in his!
Yes, this is a one piece white jumpsuit!Dr. Kristina McLean to finish scrubbing her hands so the party can begin!
Dr. McLean pulling Brady out of my belly
Drying him and cleaning him up
Dr. McLean holding Brady up over the sterile drape so I can see him
Andrew "cutting the cord" - even though it was already cut. How do you like that jumpsuit?!!
Sweet little Brady
Bringing Brady over so I can meet him for the first time
Mommy, Daddy and Brady
Brady getting his first kiss from Mommy
We are both exhausted!
Brady with his parents
More kisses and cuddles
One more snuggle before he leaves me
Daddy and Brady waiting for me in the Recovery Room
We didn't tell anyone the name we had chosen. Once I was taken from the Recovery room into my Post Partum room, Andrew went into the waiting room to get Peyton. She jumped into the bed with Brady and I, and Andrew and I told her his name. She repeated it, "Brady Allen", and was ready for the rest
Dr. McLean pulling Brady out of my belly
Drying him and cleaning him up
Dr. McLean holding Brady up over the sterile drape so I can see him
Andrew "cutting the cord" - even though it was already cut. How do you like that jumpsuit?!!
Sweet little Brady
Bringing Brady over so I can meet him for the first time
Mommy, Daddy and Brady
Brady getting his first kiss from Mommy
We are both exhausted!
Brady with his parents
More kisses and cuddles
One more snuggle before he leaves me
Daddy and Brady waiting for me in the Recovery Room
We didn't tell anyone the name we had chosen. Once I was taken from the Recovery room into my Post Partum room, Andrew went into the waiting room to get Peyton. She jumped into the bed with Brady and I, and Andrew and I told her his name. She repeated it, "Brady Allen", and was ready for the rest of the family to come in so she could properly introduce him.
Peyton then introduced Brady to everyone who came to see us while we
were in the hospital.







2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! You all look great. I can't believe how beautiful you look after just having a baby.
They are too cute!! Congrats! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment