Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Old Photos

Sorry these first few are out of order. This is Dakota, Peyton and Ayden playing in the yard at my mom's house in Louisiana.
Ayden

Ian

Robin, Stacy & I - all pregnant at the same time! My mother will go from having 4 grandchildren to having 7 in a matter of 3 months!



This is old news, but I ran across these photos and wanted to update. We were extremely busy in April. We went to visit family in Louisiana and were there for Aunt Stacy's baby shower. Right after we returned home, Uncle Matt came to visit us for his Spring Break and the day after he left, Andrew & I flew to Las Vegas for a promotion trip he won with work. Busy month! Here are some pics! Peyton and Uncle Matt watching tv together at our house

While in Louisiana, we took Peyton to "Cate Square", a park that I used to play at when I was a kid, as well as my mother when she was a kid. Of course, things have changed a lot and this playground equipment she's on in these pics wasn't there when I was a kid.

Peyton and Daddy on the slide together!
In Ponchatoula, Louisiana, we stopped by a tourist spot to visit "Old Hardhide" the alligator.

We had a family get together at my mom's and the kids colored and then hunted for Easter eggs.
They had fun coloring the eggs, but were anxious to go hunt for them, too! From left to right: Uncle Brent, Peyton, Laney (Summer's daughter), Summer (my first cousin), Robin and Dakota.

The guys boiled crawfish for us to eat. I know, I know, Andrew shouldn't be eating them because he's allergic to seafood!! What a lie! So, if you ever hear him say he doesn't like them, here is proof that he's eating them! From left to right: Andrew, my brother Josh, and Summer's husband Ryan.

Taking a dip in the kiddie pool to cool off!

Peyton and Laney were looking at the live crawfish and trying to catch them on a stick!

We stayed at Robin's house most of the time and Peyton was in love with Dakota's cat, Jasper. What a good kitty!!

Peyton at the end of a very long Saturday where we drug the kids to Dakota's school festival and then to the park. She was pooped!

Peyton at the park with Uncle "Joshy"

Peyton helping her cousin, Ian, climb up the slide

Peyton with Aunt Robin


Peyton's balloon flower she got at Dakota's school festival


Peyton and Dakota loving on Jasper


Peyton enjoying her first Snow Ball! Yes, its red and she's eating it in the car...what was I thinking?? I would never let her do this in MY car!! She really liked it, but only took a few sips before she was tired of it.
Got to work on keeping those panties covered...



Peyton playing at her friend's house, Ian Acosta's. He let HER drive his Jeep and look how PROUD she is!!


Peyton loving on all the animals at Paw Paw's farm in Amite, Louisiana With Daddy and Blondie

Loving on Hannah

Lucky the grey cat and a black stray










No comments: