Sunday, February 15, 2009

Chairman's Club

3 years ago, Andrew won an all-expense paid trip to Maui, Hawaii for being one of the top sellers at his company. Since then, Embarq has redesigned the way they choose the recipients of the annual trip and have based it on who the managers vote to win, instead of those who are top sellers.

Friday, Andrew found out he won again this year! The fabulous destination?? Las Vegas...

I am very proud of him to win this; however, I have never wanted to go to Vegas and when Kellie and Ryan moved there 2 years ago, we went there to help them move. And? I hated it! It was the end of July, miserably hot and I had no desire to go there again. Now...Andrew wins a trip there. Needless to say, it is all-expenses paid for both of us, so I'm sure we'll go. And, this time its in April, not July - so I'm hoping the weather will not be as hot because with me 5 months pregnant at that point, the heat index will surely be intensified for me!!!

What a busy month April will be: 6 days spent in Louisiana with family beginning on April 1; 2 days spent with Andrew's aunt in Gainesville area the following weekend for Easter; then the next weekend begins the Vegas excursion. I will be pooped!

2 comments:

Stacy Hutchinson said...

I tired for you just reading about it.

Dana Marie said...

Congrats to Drew for winning but I don't like Vegas, either. Last time I went was for Nikki's wedding there in 2007 and I hated it.

So I'm gonna get to see you when you come here, right? :)