Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Calling all of you more "experienced moms"

Help!!! I just went into the laundry room to change over the clothes from the washer to the dryer...and to my horror I saw lying neatly on top....a Huggies Pullup in the washer - an overnight one to be exact. I don't know how it got in there but all I can say is I now know why those things are so absorbent because the gooey filling that it all over my clean laundry is unmeasurable! So, my question is, after I've scooped out all that I can possible get, how do I get all that gunk out of my washer and out of my clothes? Right now, I have the washer going on another cycle just before I start to take the clothes out and see what damage has been done.

I'll take any advice!!!

3 comments:

Jamie Martin said...

I had this happen, I just rewashed the cloths and it all came out. It really is amazing on how absorbent diapers are.

Rob and Sarah said...

This also happened to me. After shaking everything out and scooping out as much as I could, I rewashed the clothes and it all came out. It is a big mess though! Good Luck!

BRENTandROBIN + three said...

I hate to admit this, but this happened to me time and time again when Dakota was still in diapers. I did the same thing as Jamie and just rewashed the load of laundry after I scooped out all of the diaper filling that I could. Anyway, hope you figured it out by now since this post was made yesterday.

love ya!