Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's A........

How sad is this? We found out the sex of our baby almost 3 weeks ago and here I am just now posting it. Part of the reason is that before we left the doctor's office, Andrew had used his cell phone to update his 'status' on facebook and shared the news with everyone on FB. Next, I wanted to scan the ultrasound photo, but had to do that from the desktop computer and I usually blog on the laptop (I know, lazy!).

Anyway, as soon as the technician put the probe on my belly, she asked if we wanted to know the gender and we said, 'yes'. Within 5 seconds, she said, "It's a BOY!" We are so excited! We were hoping for a boy and I felt like it was going to be a boy, but I wasn't sure if that was just because we wanted it so badly or if we were really having a boy. He was so cooperative about showing his parts that it was very easy to tell.

We don't have a name picked out yet and really haven't even been talking much about it. I really don't like to decide on a definite name this early because I'm always afraid I'll hate it 19 weeks from now!

In Andrew's family, there are no boy grandchildren - just three girls. I told him that this little fella will be subject to being dressed up like Cinderella by the girls! We'll have to make sure he is tough!



2 comments:

anchik66 said...

Misha will have to toughen your little boy up! Hehe

Josh and Melanie said...

Congratulations! We should have a play date sometime.