Tuesday, July 29, 2008

10 YEARS


On Friday, July 25, 2008, Andrew & I celebrated our tenth wedding anniversary! What a milestone it is for us, especially when many people can barely make it through the first five years! As a tribute to my husband, I would like to list the top 10 Reasons/Things I love about him!


10. He speaks and uses words from his own "dictionary". For those of you who know us well, you know what I mean!

9. He doesn't mind doing something embarrassing in front of people if I beg him to

8. He helps me do whatever needs to be done around our house

7. He loves to serve others and is active in church

6. He enjoys spending time with (extended) family, mine or his, believe it or not!

5. His unique laugh is contagious

4. He is extremely unselfish and always puts others before himself

3. He would do ANYTHING to make me happy

2. He is the Patriarch of our family and a worthy Priesthood holder

1. He is a terrific father and husband



Years ago, we planned on going to Europe for our tenth anniversary. However, we were both finishing up our summer semester in school and had plans to be back in Louisiana for a wedding, which left no time to go. Plus, we are broke from me being in school all summer and not being able to work much. Instead, we stayed at Disney's Beach Club Resort Friday night. We were lounging in the awesome pool during the day and went to eat at Ohana, an all-you-can-eat restaurant in the Polynesian Resort. My friend and neighbor Pam works there for breakfast and hooked us up with a reservation at an awesome table with a spectacular view overlooking the water and Magic Kingdom. We had a great time and it was relaxing to get away, if even for just one night.

5 comments:

Diane said...

YEAH! I am so so glad that you have entered the blogging world. I will love keeping tabs on you all. I don't know if you have our blog but it is jensenjewels.blogspot.com We love you guys!

Robin Mangum said...

YAY for bloggity blog family and friends! I LOVE you, you beautiful little Tittsworth's!

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Yipee!!! Welcome to the world of blog. This makes sharing pictures a lot easier. Once you get the hang of it, you'll be posting in 5 minutes flat. Happy 10th! What an exciting anniversary. You two make a great team. We'll see you in a couple of days!

Jeni said...

Welcome to the blog train! You're, like, FIVE years behind:) Congrats on 10 years! Huge milestone.

Dana Marie said...

Welcome to blogdom! I hope you continue to add posts when you can!

Happy anniversary! I'm glad you didn't show your bridesmaids--I looked horrible! :)

Amen to #5--you can't help but laugh if he's laughing!