Thursday, October 8, 2009

Photos

On Sunday, we invited some good friends over who moved to the other side of Orlando a while back. We hadn't seen them in a while and wanted to give our girls a chance to get together and play. While they were here, Tammy took some fantastic pictures of little Brady Boy (that's my nickname for him). Peyton had some very similar pictures taken of her at 6 weeks and in some of these of Brady, the resemblance to his sister is uncanny!
I told Andrew that I have a feeling we'll be seeing this "look" again when he's a teenager! He just looks so bored!




With his proud Big Sis

4 comments:

Laurie D. said...

So sweet! I love newborn photos. I can't believe how big Peyton is now. She must be so excited to have a baby in the house.

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Brady is so CUTE!! I love the second picture. What a little doll!!

anchik66 said...

My favorite one is of three of you, so adorable!

Brittany Woolley said...

Hey Meredith! I love the pics! So sweet! Both your babies are adorable! :D