

Wow! I can't believe I haven't updated this Blog since over a month ago! Man, time flies!
The past two weeks have been spent with Peyton in swimming lessons. This was her third year taking lessons with her wonderful instructor, Ginny Harrison. We go every April for two weeks and this year, she was lucky enough to have the same two little girls in her class that she was with last year. She first went at 18 months for a private lesson and was taught how to roll over on her back to save herself if she ever falls in the water. Now, she is swimming the length of the pool & she LOVES it! I will have to figure out how to download some of the video I have taken of her and post it on here.
She also had pictures taken last Friday. I never got around to taking pictures during the Fall like I usually do every year around her Birthday. Grammy thought it would be a great idea to have Aubree, Peyton and Laci take pictures together and bring their Disney princess dresses. Thankfully, I was off of work and could go with Jean because having all three of them taking pictures started off as a nightmare.
The past two weeks have been spent with Peyton in swimming lessons. This was her third year taking lessons with her wonderful instructor, Ginny Harrison. We go every April for two weeks and this year, she was lucky enough to have the same two little girls in her class that she was with last year. She first went at 18 months for a private lesson and was taught how to roll over on her back to save herself if she ever falls in the water. Now, she is swimming the length of the pool & she LOVES it! I will have to figure out how to download some of the video I have taken of her and post it on here.
She also had pictures taken last Friday. I never got around to taking pictures during the Fall like I usually do every year around her Birthday. Grammy thought it would be a great idea to have Aubree, Peyton and Laci take pictures together and bring their Disney princess dresses. Thankfully, I was off of work and could go with Jean because having all three of them taking pictures started off as a nightmare.
I am posting the pictures of Peyton in her Easter dress below and a few of all three of the girls together. The ones in their Princess dresses are quite cute - even though it took a while to get them done! Just for the record, I DID NOT pick the gaudy purple stripe background. It was the photographer's first choice when I got her ready for her solo picture. I thought it was gaudy and looked more appropriate for a pre-teen than for a 3 year old. Once I asked her to change the background, the 'garden' background was a sure pick!
So serious!















3 comments:
You're right, Meredith, the purple background is screaming at me! Peyton is sure cute, though.
They are all so cute! A little boy is just what they need in the mix.
I was wondering about that background! Those girls are such pretty little princesses! I was imagining how it was for you trying to pose the 3 of them together. Photo sessions are EXHAUSTING!
Post a Comment