We had contest - pumpkin carving, chili cookoff, Halloween cake decorating and costume contest. We had country music with Line Dancing lessons and we had MANY actively involved in that!! It was a lot of fun!
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Minneola Ward Fall Festival Saturday, October 25, 2008
As the Minneola Ward Activities Chairpeson, I was in charge of planning and carrying out our Ward Fall Festival. I was outvoted on the date, so it was Saturday, October 25 - yes, the same as Peyton's Birthday. I think it turned out to be a success! We had each classroom set up with games for the kids to play and they would trick-or-treat in the rooms for candy as well. My sister Robin, her husband Brent and my 4 year old nephew Dakota were here visiting and came with us. Lucky for them because they are also in charge of their Ward activities in Baton Rouge, Louisiana! She said it was like having a preview night for their Fall Festival because ours was before theirs! No fair!
We had contest - pumpkin carving, chili cookoff, Halloween cake decorating and costume contest. We had country music with Line Dancing lessons and we had MANY actively involved in that!! It was a lot of fun!
One of the areas was set up so that the kids could make their own popcorn balls. They were so yummy, but Peyton didn't think so! Probably because her cool cousin Dakota kept making faces! Monkey see, monkey do!
I caught my sister munching down on some junk food - her favorite food group!
We had contest - pumpkin carving, chili cookoff, Halloween cake decorating and costume contest. We had country music with Line Dancing lessons and we had MANY actively involved in that!! It was a lot of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like it was a lot of fun! I'm sad we missed out. We'll see you in two-ish weeks!
Post a Comment